100g Combo Turnout with Belly Cover
- Choice of 50g belly cover or surcingles - BOTH included
- Choice of leg straps or fillet string - BOTH included
- 1200 denier microporous PU waterproof and breathable outer
- Targeted filling; 100g insulated body with 70g fixed neck
- Elasticated, adjustable and removable 50g belly cover
- Spare surcingles for traditional use
- Elasticated poll for a close fit
- Large reflective shoulder darts
- Reflective tail flap
- Large tail darts to restrict lifting in high winds
- Surcingle fastenings with rubber washers for additional security
- Soft nylon lining throughout to promote shine
- Seamless at the base of the neck to reduce rubbing
- Removable and adjustable leg straps
- Velcro neck fastenings
- Adjustable chest fastenings with D rings
- Available in sizes 5'0 to 7'3
Horse sizes; If your horse wears 6'0+ and is in between rug sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size of the two.
Cob / Pony sizes; These are a generous deep fit and true to size in terms of length.
With a double row of fastenings on both sides of the rug, the belly cover is adjustable to 3 levels - for optimum fit we recommend the elastic to be in light contact with your horses belly.
Still unsure? Request our advice via email@example.com and expect a same a day response. Please be sure to check your junk mailbox or add us to safe senders.
During regular use we recommend occasionally cleaning the inside of the rug at the chest, withers and along the mane. This is typically where grease builds up on the soft lining, restricting the hair from moving freely underneath. Wiping only with hot water, just once a month and allowing to dry can maintain comfort for your horse and reduce the chance of rubbing or hair loss.
Jet washing, strong detergent and fabric conditioner can damage the rug's waterproofing and breathability. To prolong durability we recommend only a cool wash once a year, or a professional service. MudRugs should be hung to drip dry only.
The quality and design of the mudrugs are like no other. The leg pleats give more room for your horse to stride out and the options of having the belly cover is a great idea, all the fittings are really good quality. It fits my mare perfectly with plenty of room on the back when her head is down.
This is my 4th or 5th MudRug turnout - they’re simply the best designed, fitted and weatherproof rugs that exist!!
Fits well, plenty of adjustment to achieve best fit, love the large tail flap, tough outer material been well teeth tested already but not ripped as yet!
This is the best rug I have ever bought absolutely fantastic! I have never see my pony so clean and dry and in muddy conditions too. Usually I struggle to find a rug that fits my Section D but this one fits her perfectly in every way. Forget other rugs you just need a mudrug!