300g Combo Turnout with Belly Cover
- 1200 denier microporous PU waterproof and breathable outer
- Targeted filling; 300g insulated body with 200g neck
- Elasticated, adjustable and removable 150g belly cover
- Spare surcingles for traditional use
- Elasticated poll for a close fit
- Large reflective shoulder darts
- Reflective tail flap
- Large tail darts to restrict lifting in high winds
- Surcingle fastenings with rubber washers for additional security
- Soft nylon lining throughout to promote shine
- Seamless at the base of the neck to reduce rubbing
- Removable and adjustable leg straps
- Alternative fillet string
- Velcro neck fastenings
- Adjustable chest fastenings with D rings
- Available in sizes 5'0 to 7'0
Our 300g is a broad fit, but true to size in terms of length. If your horse is between sizes, we would suggest the larger size for our heavyweight. With a double row of fastenings on both sides of the rug, the belly cover is adjustable to 3 levels - for optimum fit we recommend the elastic to be in light contact with your horses belly.
Still unsure? Ask for our advice via firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a same a day response. Be sure to add us to safe senders (or double check your junk mailbox).
During high use we recommend occasionally cleaning the inside of the rug at the chest, withers and along the mane. This is typically where grease builds up on the soft lining, restricting the hair from moving freely underneath. Wiping only with hot water, just once a month and allowing to dry can maintain comfort for your horse and reduce the chance of rubbing or hair loss.