20g Combo Turnout with Belly Cover
- Choice of 20g belly cover or surcingles - BOTH included
- Choice of leg straps or fillet string - BOTH included
- 1200 denier microporous PU waterproof and breathable outer
- 20g ultra-fine polyfill
- Elasticated, adjustable and removable belly cover
- Spare surcingles for traditional use
- Elasticated poll for a close fit
- Large reflective shoulder darts
- Reflective tail flap
- Large tail darts to restrict lifting in high winds
- Surcingle fastenings with rubber washers for additional security
- Soft nylon lining throughout to promote shine
- Seamless at the base of the neck to reduce rubbing
- Removable and adjustable leg straps
- Velcro neck fastenings
- Adjustable chest fastenings with D rings
- Available in sizes 5'0 to 7'0
Horse sizes; If your horse wears 6'0+ and is in between rug sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size of the two.
Cob / Pony sizes; These are a generous deep fit and true to size in terms of length.
With a double row of fastenings on both sides of the rug, the belly cover is adjustable to 3 levels - for optimum fit we recommend the elastic to be in light contact with your horses belly.
Still unsure? Request our advice via email@example.com and expect a same a day response. Please be sure to check your junk mailbox or add us to safe senders.
During regular use we recommend occasionally cleaning the inside of the rug at the chest, withers and along the mane. This is typically where grease builds up on the soft lining, restricting the hair from moving freely underneath. Wiping only with hot water, just once a month and allowing to dry can maintain comfort for your horse and reduce the chance of rubbing or hair loss.
Jet washing, strong detergent and fabric conditioner can damage the rug's waterproofing and breathability. To prolong durability we recommend only a cool wash once a year, or a professional service. MudRugs should be hung to drip dry only.
You must have read my mind, I’ve been thinking fora while I need a 20 /25 g rug 😊
This 29g rug is ideal for this early spring weather the fit is really good. Love this rug 😊
This is my second mudrug the fit is very good and the quality the belly cover means I can ride if it's wet the belly is clean and free of mud.
After purchasing a 50g in 2021, I contacted the team to ask if there were plans for a lighter weight and was told to watch this space. So when MugRugs announced the launch of the new 20g I purchased it that weekend! Fantastic rug, very happy to have added it to the collection. Perfect for my hairy but wimpy cob to keep her comfy and dry but not too warm. Fits as expected with plenty of adjustability!
I absolutely love this rug it fits superb doesn't move its as good as my other mudrugs wouldn't use any other rug I would love you to do a fly rug it would complete my collection thankyou. Sue