200g Combo Turnout with Belly Cover
- Choice of 100g belly cover or surcingles - BOTH included
- Choice of leg straps or fillet string - BOTH included
- 1200 denier waterproof & breathable outer
- Targeted filling; 200g insulated body with 150g neck & 100g belly
- Elasticated, adjustable & removable 100g belly cover
- Elasticated poll for a close fit
- Large reflective shoulder darts
- Reflective & extended tail darts to restrict lifting in high winds
- Surcingle fastenings with rubber washers for additional security
- Soft nylon lining throughout to promote shine
- Seamless at the base of the neck to reduce rubbing
- Removable & adjustable leg straps
- Velcro neck fastenings
- Adjustable chest fastenings with D rings
- Available in sizes 5'0 to 7'0
Horse sizes; If your horse wears 6'0+ and is in between rug sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size of the two.
Cob / Pony sizes; These are a generous deep fit and true to size in terms of length.
With a double row of fastenings on both sides of the rug, the belly cover is adjustable to 3 levels - for optimum fit we recommend the elastic to be in light contact with your horses belly.
Still unsure? Request our advice via firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a same a day response. Please be sure to check your junk mailbox or add us to safe senders.
During regular use we recommend occasionally cleaning the inside of the rug at the chest, withers and along the mane. This is typically where grease builds up on the soft lining, restricting the hair from moving freely underneath. Wiping only with hot water, just once a month and allowing to dry can maintain comfort for your horse and reduce the chance of rubbing or hair loss.
Jet washing, strong detergent and fabric conditioner can damage the rug's waterproofing and breathability. To prolong durability we recommend only a cool wash once a year, or a professional service. MudRugs should be hung to drip dry only.
Love these rugs, my 2 boys have 100g,200g and 300g and my friend at livery has bought 2 now. I'm hooked
Love these rugs they keep belly clean and amazing neck cover in one for colder weather
Really nice quality rug and size is spot on.
Love these rugs,my horse is snug and dry. I have the 300g and recently purchased the 200g as well. Well worth the money,good fit true to size.
So pleased with our new MudRug really been put through its paces never moves, never rubs, keeps our boy toasty warm and having PSSM this is essential, will definitely be saving up for a lightweight and a 20g to complete his wardrobe. Speedy delivery, great service quality rug and good value 10⭐️