5'9 400g Combo Turnout with Belly Cover - Cosmetic Fault
- Choice of 50g belly cover or surcingles - BOTH included
- Choice of leg straps or fillet string - BOTH included
- 1200 denier microporous PU waterproof and breathable outer
- Targeted filling; 400g insulated body with 300g neck
- Elasticated, adjustable and removable 200g belly cover
- Spare surcingles for traditional use
- Elasticated poll for a close fit
- Large reflective shoulder darts
- Reflective tail flap
- Large tail darts to restrict lifting in high winds
- Surcingle fastenings with rubber washers for additional security
- Soft nylon lining throughout to promote shine
- Seamless at the base of the neck to reduce rubbing
- Removable and adjustable leg straps
- Velcro neck fastenings
- Adjustable chest fastenings with D rings
MudRugs are a deep fit, but true to size in terms of length. If your horse is between sizes, we would suggest the larger size of the two. With a double row of fastenings on both sides of the rug, the belly cover is adjustable to 3 levels - for optimum fit we recommend the elastic to be in light contact with your horses belly.
Still unsure? Request our advice via firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a same a day response. Be sure to add us to safe senders (or double check your junk mailbox).
During regular use we recommend occasionally cleaning the inside of the rug at the chest, withers and along the mane. This is typically where grease builds up on the soft lining, restricting the hair from moving freely underneath. Wiping only with hot water, just once a month and allowing to dry can maintain comfort for your horse and reduce the chance of rubbing or hair loss.